Most awkward moment in life adult content

I was giving my hubby a bj and my 5yo daughter walked in on us:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Uh, I think you might want to be a little more specific on your explanations. She might love her male cousin or her uncle or love daddy. Maybe you were more specific but just didn't write it all here.

I don't know why, but I think I would be more embarrassed about that than intercourse. I wish I could put my finger on why I feel that way.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 4:12 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• yikes! We were going at it doggy style when my son walked in. my husband dropped like a rock! lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Back when mailboxes were by the front door, we had the friendliest mailman. We'd chat everyday. Well, I see him in the grocery store one Sunday, with his wife. He spoke to me,and I could not stop myself, I said "Oh, hi! I didn't recognize you with your clothes on." Of course meaning his civilian clothes! LOL. He and his wife bust out laughing,and I wanted to crawl under the shelves! LOL. It was hard for me to face him after that.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 5:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• When we were first married, and you know, never in clothes! Our evening was, come home, get naked! One evening, he decided to get dressed and go get dinner. When he got home, of course I was still naked, but heard him come in and went to help him carry dinner into the bedroom of course. What i didn't know was that his best friend had met him in the driveway and came in the house with him. SURPRISE!
    parajumper3

Answer by parajumper3 at 5:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• My oldest walked in while doggy style too S/O acted as if he was rubing my back.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 5:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I told my 4yo son to stay down stairs and watch his movie with my sister and I was going to go upstairs so Daddy could "crack my back". lol We come down and my son says "Whoa Daddy, that was quick!" Never laughed so hard in my life!
    shuggsmommy77

Answer by shuggsmommy77 at 9:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i was at my Dhs house (back when we were dating) his parents werent home and of course we were getting in on and I wasnt supposed to be there. His parents came home and I (naked) jumped into the closet, his parents came into his room and his mom said "i bought you new hangers" and flung the closet open, to find me in there buck naked. His mom said "Oh my god, Allana, put some clothes on." and his dad said "Nice!" and try to give my now Dh a high five. I was mortified.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 9:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Wow! Guess I'm not the only one who's kid walked in on them doing it doggy. Yeah, awkward isn't even the word for it hehehe. She thought we were wrestling and wanted to join in. Luckily husband's boxer briefs were around his knees so he could pull them up quickly and get her back into bed.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:26 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• yeah i was lucky we were having sex and the kids were to be in bed the oldest girl walked in lucky we were under the blankets and clothing was right there. we asked what she wanted she said i cannot sleep and i am thirsty so i told her to go to restroom and i would be there in a moment to get her a drink. i think she was 3. Mood killer. we would not for weeks. luckily she knew none the wiser.
    Anonymous

• oh gosh ladies ya'll made my night just cant stop laughing....
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 7:04 PM on Mar. 4, 2011