Any ways to kinda figure out if your pregnant with out taken a test?

i cant buy a test or see the doctor until next week. ive had some of the for like a week and a half and im late 4days. but i really wanna know if i am. my husband and i are trying for our 1st. i had miscarriage b4 we got married so we really excited. so is there any lil tricks or something i can do to give me atleast a guess or something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• have a buck? try Dollar tree

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Nope... The only way to know for sure is to test, sorry.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Missing a period.
    sydash11

Answer by sydash11 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• boobs!!!! my boobs got very sensitive and BIGGER!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Why can't you buy a test until next week?? If you can't afford a $1 test, you might want to rethink some things.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• if you go to the dollaar tree you can buy one there for a dollar. You have to ask for them at the cash register. If you don't have a dollar you can go to the pregnancy center and they do them there for free. Sorry but there is no other way to determine if you are pregnant other than a missed period, but although that isn't a gureente either because there can be other reasons to not having your period.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Does your pee stink? Like, maybe a concentrated smell. I'm not trying to be gross. I just always knew that I was pregnant long before a test told me because my pee would all of a sudden smell extremely strong!

I never new that could do that. I am 17 weeks pregnant and thought I had a infection because I was smelling down there not like bad or anything I just had a stron smell. I had no infection and I am still smelling like that and wondered what it was if it was no ifection so thanks
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Does your pee stink?  Like, maybe a concentrated smell.  I'm not trying to be gross.  I just always knew that I was pregnant long before a test told me because my pee would all of a sudden smell extremely strong!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i can afford a $1 test, im just choosing to wait til next when my husband and i are in the same town. He's back home and im visiting family, my grandmother is sick, and i rather not take a test here and risk the whole family finding out b4 my husband does. plus i want him next to me while i wait for it to show up. yes to the pee question lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I totally thought it was an infection too!  But I'm pregnant with my 4th, had it with all of them, and no infection whatsoever.  Sorry that it was kinda gross, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 6:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2011