Special needs kids and income what to do

I am not lazy but i have two special needs kids and no one wants to watch them. but the welefare department is wanting me to also go to work. the sad part is i also have medical issues that have kept me from working , depression, back problems and hand issues that make it difficult for me. my husband does work everyday to help and support us. If i did not have medical issues of my own and i also have issues where i do not comprehend some things i am told. i would gladly work. I do not know what to do because i have tried. I worked for a while and ended up on SSI because of my issues. then hubby and i got married. Please do not bash me. I do want what is best for my kids. i just wish i were normal. I wish our life was normal. I wanted to work from home but all i got was scammed, I will not do melaleuca ever again i tried it. my father in law was to be going into a business online and was to be trained then he was going to train me. apparently he to got scammed. because they took his money and never called or set anything up ever again. my kids get medical from the state thank goodness because my oldest daughter meds are almost 400 a month and now my youngest is going to be put on medicine to and it will be about 200 a month. Hubby and i have no insurance at all either. his income determines that i cannot apply for ssi or disability. which is ok by me. but i am at a loss...as to what to do. I have no talent so i cannot make things to sell or i would do that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Money & Work

• Do things like selling Avon, Mary kay, Partylight and things that that.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• shrugginghmmmm I dont mean this to come across rude but there are plenty of qualified people that take care of special needs children also i have add and comprehension issues and i work a full time job... My mom has suvere arthritous were she cant even MOVE and she works a full time job... I also have an aunt who has a bone problem were she is in constant pain and works a full time job...

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:33 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• kylansmommy09 do you have a problem with anxiety or panic attacks because i do. you do not know what my full situation is is so hard to describe on here. You wanna pay for the care cause i will not be able to and not only that my children do not handle change. you wanna leave your kids in the hands of strangers not knowing what they would do to them. what if your kid goes into a meltdown and they do not know what to do. i have scolosis and other back injuries. you do not know what is like to go from hubby making a 1000 a week to only 600 every two. I have a lot more medical problems then you think.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2011