What do you do when you have a bad day?

I had a bad day @ work ladies talking behind each others back...did she say this did she do this? what did she do? I'm tried of it. Grow up...
Then I went to exercising class Dam I'm 45 yrs old my trainer had me and a teen age boy train together....
I'm just having a bad day
I guess I can go clean my house....
I hope everyone has a good weekend
O on top of that my husband wants to go to a gun show on Saturday I don't care for guns but I will go to support him
What do you do for FUN?

bmwlover

Asked by bmwlover at 5:43 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would love to give you some wonderful words of wisdom but honestly on my bed days I put the kids to bed early and have a glass of vodka and coke... I hope your day gets better!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Well, if Im having a bad day I just keep my head low and try to get through it best as I can. I promise myself something nice for later. Maybe a hot bath or shower to get the stench of the day off. What do I do for fun? Shopping maybe?
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 5:45 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• if i am having a bad day i just go lay down under the covers in my bedroom close my door and listin to music or call my older sis to talk to.
    nadiah09

Answer by nadiah09 at 5:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I take a deep breath, and ask God for guidance. Works every time!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I hope your day gets better!! I live with horrible, brutal side effects from the 3 Chemos I had. But add to it today a #10 Migraine. Any day I don't have unbearable pain I'm okay. I'm hoping for DH to get a Job & insurance. Its been over 2 Years n ow. Hoping for your improvements!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 9:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2011