Does your baby ever

hang out on one side of your stomach so you have this bump on one side but not the other? I don't know if he's really doing that but it sure looks and feels like it lol

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 1:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yep it happens lol. when i was pregnant with my son he would curl up on the right side and i would have this huge lump on the right side and my left side would be flat. This pregnancy the baby seems to hang out on my left side alot i cant really see her moving yet but i can feel her and im always getting kicked on the left side and feeling this huge knot like feeling on my left side.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• my daughter has been on my right side the entire pregnancy. I have never had a cute baby belly lol it just looks lop sided and weird. lol they do as they please!
    mellibelli917

Answer by mellibelli917 at 1:15 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Yes! Oh it's so hilarious, I've been noticing it more and more often in the past few weeks. I think she's finally in birthing position, my mom says she's putting her butt up in the air when my belly looks like that. She could be wrong, but you never know.

What's really effing painful is when she feels the need to stick her butt in my ribs and rub it around a few times. Other than that I think it's cute when my belly gets grotesquely deformed xD Reminds me that there's a real little baby in there, not just an alien haha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:16 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• my son always did that. he always was bulging out of my leftside.
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• YA IT HAPPENS MORE FURTHER ALONG.
    MY BABY MAKES SOME WEIRD FORMATIONS OUT OF MY BELLY.
    I LAY N JUST TRIP OUT ON IT, IT FEELS COOL BUT I CANT DISTINGUISH WHAT IS WHAT.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• lol at our deformed bellys hahaha cute.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 1:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Yeah, with my son, you could see him move through my clothing and he would hang out on one side for a while, then he would roll to other, so there is this nice little wave in the tummy.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• All the time!!!! We loved seeing that little hiney sticking up there!
    mommacat

Answer by mommacat at 2:10 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• My baby is doing that too.. And just wait until your baby decides it likes to shove a foot or something up into your rib cage. Cause my baby does that all the time.
    Poopie08

Answer by Poopie08 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• When I was far along with my son, I always had a protrusion right in the middle of my belly where his behind was. It was so hard there and stuck out more.
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 21, 2008