Is it just me or would this make you think he's a control freak as well?

my cousin has a boyfriend she just started going with 5 weeks ago. He's integrated himself into every aspect of her life. He thinks everything she does is somehow his business. She lost her son in '09,long story there,and she gets twice weekly visits. He got pissed because he is not allowed to be there while her son visits. My mom said she,my cousin,and my aunt were talking and he kept interupting them and hinting that they were wrong in what they said. He hangs all over my cousin constantly. She and I were IM'ing on FB and he chimed in and called us "ridiculous" for discussing her getting a bird. He's already brought up marriage. He said he'll fix all her problems with getting her son back,etc. She and my aunt went to look for a new apartment and he invited himself along to "see if the place was up to the standards she deserved". my aunt is the one paying the rent. He better hope he doesn't cross my path. I've dealt with assholes like him before!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 5:55 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• he's talking marriage after 5 weeks? danger will robinson! danger!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Warning Warning- Red Flags all over the place! She better run away from this one as fast as she can. He sounds like a potential abuser! Tell him to crawl back under his rock!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Sounds like she needs to get rid of that one. It will just get worse i am afraid.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 5:59 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Seems very clingy and possibly controlling. Im sure she can do much better. Tell her that 5 months is long enough and she should get away from this creep!
    shuggsmommy77

Answer by shuggsmommy77 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Wow Red Flags popping up all over the place....this sounds like the beginning of an abusive relationship to me. I would try my hardest to get her far, far away from him
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:17 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I think you're right!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• CREEPY!!!!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Wow, she should run as fast as she can AWAY from that guy!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:11 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I would try to get her away from him..
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 7:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• some one needs to get it through her head that she needs to loose this lil boy that she is basically choosing over her son, if the state thinks there is something wrong with this guy she will not get her son back this i know, you have to choose so whats more important to you your child or your lil boy toy that seems a bit of a stalker? i sure hope u choose your son over him and if i was her family i would not allow this guy on my property at all and let her know that as long as i am paying your rent he is not allowed in your home and if so i will stop paying it for you, this will show that her family cares about her and her and her sons best interest she will soon open her eyes at least i hope she will................PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR SON OVER ANYONE
    3boys11

Answer by 3boys11 at 9:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2011