My husband is acting weird i hope im not overreacting ?

Everytime he leaves by himself somewhere I call him to see where he's at and it takes him at 3 or 4 phone calls to answer and then after the 4th try he answers me and I tell him why didn't he answer and he said his phone didn't ring till now and then he says ill be home right now cus I don't feel like hearing your shit about accusing me again and I hadn't even said anything that has to do with accusing him and said ok well ill see you when I get home i love you bye and just hangs up what does that tell you ladies I need to know now cus I'm not about to look stupid .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• ... if you think he is doing somthing behind your back follow him or have a friend follow him... :(
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 6:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Why are you calling? Has he cheated before?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Just curious to get a better idea of how to help you: What made you suspicious in the first place? Was there any "evidence"?
    shuggsmommy77

Answer by shuggsmommy77 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I think you already know the answer to that.
    nqmochafrappe

Answer by nqmochafrappe at 6:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• that does sound wierd. is there a reason you suspect him of doing something?
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 6:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Me thinks he doth protests too much!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Do you normally accuse him of something if he doesn't answer his phone? If so, then he's probably tired of hearing accusations and is just trying to let you know that it bothers him. Even if his way of letting you know is a bit premature.

If you don't normally accuse him then his reaction would be a red flag to me. If out of the blue he is already jumping to defending himself and being angry about something that hasn't happened. (and doesn't happen normally)

Sometimes cell phones don't ring right away when someone calls, especially in sketchy areas of coverage. The phone I had stopped rining when someone would call and then would tell me someone called seconds after they hung up. I wouldn't put it past cell phones for screwing up like that. However, with his recent behavior it would be another red flag that he's using that as an excuse.

I'd confront him.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Don't accuse him of anything, just ask why is he showing this sudden behavior.
    JazzlikeMraz

• I'm sorry but you already know what it means.  You feel it or you wouldn't have bothered posting.  There is something off.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 6:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Something's wrong and you can feel it in your gut. I'd start investigating....
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2011