How was your day so far

mine was good went out to eat at Wendys and then went to the mall and got Aaron some clothes from the childrens place and now we are back home waiting for dinner to come

yankeegirl87

Asked by yankeegirl87 at 6:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• glad you had a good day, i cleaned and delt with drama... cleaning always helps when your mad lol
    thesouthernmom

Answer by thesouthernmom at 6:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Been up since 5am, went to work- work was fine. Now thinking about getting dinner so I can get in my comfy clothes & relax for the nite!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Semi-ok...but very long. Glad I'm home from work!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 6:55 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Pretty good. Cleaned the house, had lunch with my dad right by the beach and it was a beautiful day. Now i have dinner plans, so my day is A-ok!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 7:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Ok. up since 6am. cleaned house ran a couple errands watched sponge-bob now trying to get everyone calm
    curciedanielle

Answer by curciedanielle at 7:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Got my clothes off the clothes line and put away. Help my husband clean up a job he was working on. Made $50. Went to the store. Then came home and made lasagna and salad. Now I'm on CM.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Sounds like a good day, glad to hear it!

Mine was pretty great..my Son and I went grocery shopping after my Husband went to work, then We came home and played cop/speeder in my truck, lol. Got some lunch after that, more playing and took a bunch of photos, then dinner and the usual bedtime routine for my sweet Son awhile after that. Now I'm waiting for my wonderful Husband to come home and then We'll spend a few hours Together before sleepytime. Have a great night!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• glad u had a fun day hope u have a great night too
    yankeegirl87

Comment by yankeegirl87 (original poster) at 11:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2011