What did you have for dinner tonight?

hubby is going to be gone late again so i did not make it to the store. i fixed my girls pancakes which is a special treat of a night once in a while. the one girls came out shaped like a apple lol and the other one came out looking like a alien they said. but they enjoyed it then they had grapes on the side. and milk. and sausage links. myself i had two small baked potatoes with a small can of turkey chili and cheese. they hate the baked potato chili lol. but it was good.

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 6:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Haven't decided yet, but I want takeout and a couple of movies tonight.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Welllll....I kinda sorta need to get off cafemom and go start poking around in the kitchen to see what we'll have. DH is working, so it's just me and the girls. Should be easy enough.
    Breakfast for dinner is always good, OP!!!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Haven't had supper yet - I'm thinking DH is going to have to pick up a couple pizzas and a couple bags of salad!
    Anonymous

• I'd planned homemade pizza but dh called before I got home from work and asked what I thought about taking the kids to the historic movie theater in the next town to see Rango - seats are only $4 each - the place is clean and restored - so it's nice... so he and his sister are taking the kids to the movie and I'm staying home with the baby. SO my dinner plans walked out the door on me tonight - o well! LOL
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 6:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Haven't eaten yet, but we will either eat leftovers or go out for a bite. No time to cook today!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• My hub doesn't get home until 8 tonight so we haven't had dinner yet.  Porkchops and rice. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 6:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I made salmon cakes (like crab cakes, except you use salmon in place of the crab) with steamed rice & carrots.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 6:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Turkey loaf with rice
    scrapinmomma88

Answer by scrapinmomma88 at 6:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• chicken tenders, tater tots, green beans & mixed fruit
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:45 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Homemade pizza with veggies, low fat cheese, turkey sausage and whole wheat crust. We are on a diet and I'm trying to get the girls to eat healthy while they are so young.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 6:49 PM on Mar. 4, 2011