What is Karma Ladies?

Well whatever it I don't wish bad on no one but my dh's ex has drug us through mud and all I would want if for her to get that same feeling she puts us through I do not wish her bad luck but the woman has no conscious I am sick of it so anytime she upsets my dh she upsets me too. We are nice to her we are careful not to piss her off we are always the civil ones here. I just would like for once for her to feel what we feel.
Thnaks Ladies just venting....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• hugs

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 6:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• slapSince you guys are being civil I thought I'd throw this one in for ya!  I'll be the bad guy and "slap" her, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 6:53 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Thnaks MrsHouston...lol
    How would you ladies define "Karma" just curious I tried looking it up but it was too much to read and really understand so if you can please break it down for I'd greatly appreciate it ;)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• To me, karma basically means "what goes around, comes around". If you do something evil to another person, karma will make sure the same happens to you threefold. Unfortunately it doesn't really happen that way in real life... I see too many shitty people having the best luck in the world, and good people getting the short end of the stick.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• My husband and I are both very big believers in the definition given by Anouck.  What you put out, always comes back around.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Anouk, I fully agree with you. Remember this too though. Karma doesn't always hit in THIS lifetime. Just cause that jerk is on a lucky streak now doesn't mean he will be in his next life.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 7:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Trust me Karma always hits a person, good or bad. I have seen it time and time again and I'm only 24. I believe the definition that Anouck gave. It may not happen now but years later it will.
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 7:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2011