The HC Bill books were cooked??

The House Energy and Commerce Health Subcommittee invited Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius to swing by and have a little chin wag about the budgetary implications of ObamaCare. Representative John Shimkus (R-IL) noticed that the rather large sum of $500 billion was dedicated to both sustaining Medicare and funding ObamaCare. When he asked Sebelius which destiny awaited those five hundred billion clams, she replied, "Both."

That's right, folks: another part of the ObamaCare fraud involved double-counting half a trillion dollars. Shimkus said he was "shocked" to learn this. "We knew the health care law's actual cost was much greater than originally told to the public," he declared. "And now, the truth is slowly coming out in administration reports and testimony."

http://nation.foxnews.com/obamacare/2011/03/04/sebelius-cracks-admits-obamacare-books-were-cooked

http://biggovernment.com/jdunetz/2011/03/04/kathleen-sebelius-admits-the-obamacare-books-were-cooked/

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 6:51 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• jaw drop

(no, not really!)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:57 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I am sure it was just a clerical error...... I mean how could it not be?

Yeah I just giggled a little.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 7:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Yeah i'm so surprised

I am still feeling sick over the shape those protesters in WI left the captiol in...what a bunch of effin hawgs..i'm telling you my 5 kids know better than that..those people just didn't care..some were prob proud of themselves.Sorry asses..yeah they sure care about things being 'clean' lol..what a joke!
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Well, we had to pass the bill to know what was in it. I guess now we know. I wonder what else will pop out of the pages.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 8:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Maybe it was a case of filling at the wrong line on the form...like someone suggested for Clarence Thomas' $700,000 faux pas. Maybe the group is just really bad at Math.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• filling out-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• It was a matter of them having the CBO score different sections of the bill separately so that they could claim that it would save us money in the long run.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:33 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Sisteract, I was skimming and the next thing I knew I had voted you down, I/m so sorry!

As for the OP, you all know it and I know it!  LOL!

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:08 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• You mean members of congress are finally figuring out what is in the bill ? Ever seen Seen NCIS where Gibbs smacks Tony up side the head?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:10 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Does that mean Boehner and McConnell get to smack Pelosi and Reid upside the head? I'd pay to see that!
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 8:12 AM on Mar. 5, 2011