SO`s friends... and flirting

I can`t be the only guilty one. I cant help that SO has attractive friends, and its only innocent flirting. I would never ever act on anything. Any other guilty women?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I don't think I even know how to flirt lol sorry no help here. :)
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Not guilty on this one, lol.  FINALLY someone has posted something that I am not guilty of!  WHOO HOO!  ;)

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I think I am overly nice to my husband's friends. Men and women... and not to be fake either but... Idk if it could be considered flirting.
    shuggsmommy77

Answer by shuggsmommy77 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Oh, I'd blow a gasket if he flirted with one of my friends . .. so, in fairness, I am really careful around his that nothing could be misconstrued.

I know. I'm no fun.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• yes. Me and my husband also flirt with each other. We go some where and he comes up and saids I hope your husband is not around. It is funny.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I don't flirt with anyone but my Husband - yes, We still flirt. It's one of the gazillion things that keeps Our Marriage happy, amazing, and exciting. =]

Flirting is disrespectful to one's spouse, in my opinion. I wouldn't want my Husband doing it, therefore I wouldn't (nor have I ever wanted to). Flirting is cheating's ugly cousin, that's how both my Husband and I see it.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2011