What's the meanest thing someone has ever said about you when they thought you couldn't hear them?

What's the meanest thing they said to your face?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• She's really fat.

You're too fat to date.

This was in high school when I was 5'8", 160 pounds and DD boobs, not fat I just looked like a woman next to stick thin girls.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 7:05 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• That I'm stuck-up.

Which I'm not. I'm a quiet person.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I can honestly say the only time I've had to deal with people saying mean stuff is here on CM... And considering the source, I really couldn't care less. But yeah, I guess I'm a socialist/communist/marxist/whatever other word of the day they have for liberals, who should move back to Europe.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Behind my back, my "friend" said that she doesn't understand how I keep so upbeat while I'm pregnant since I get as big as a whale. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:08 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• That I was annoying and they wished I would go away...It was in junior high, lol, but it hurt because I thought we were all friends.
    struezel

Answer by struezel at 7:08 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• To my face, when my first born was about a year old my husband told me that I was a horrible mother because I fed our son junk food.  Hard truth to hear. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Thinking I couldn't hear, a woman at my gym commented that my naked body was "disgusting" . Why I'm at the gym bitch.

To my face: I lent my SIL my wedding dress because she was having a shot gun wedding. I told my husband she'd had it let out. He said "She's THAT big?" She was 4 months pregnant. Trust me I've never let him forget that one and my SIL has been married for 20 years. LOL
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 7:26 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Nothing
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 7:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Someone said that I sound like a witch. That was to my face and behind my back.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I'm not sure I can remember because I would have confront the person. To my face is when a wife of a friend of my EX. said that my Ex was telling everyone that he left me because I was fat. I was wearing a size 4 then. She brought her husband in to show him that I was not fat.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 7:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2011