Grey's Anatomy

What was your favorite episode? Did any make you cry or laugh your butt off? What was your least favorite episode? Who is your favorite and least favorite character?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 7:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Entertainment

• I like The season finale of last year when the shooter is in the hospital. It was like a movie! I also like the one where George is dying and he traces 007 on Meredith's hand. I like the really dramatic ones like that! I cry at alof them that are sad! I want to see Mer and Der have a McBaby lol. My fave character was Izzie, now I kinda like all of them equally I guess. I'm not crazy about the new nurse who Bailey is with. I don't know his name, but he's not the other nurse, Ben. I didn't care for Dr.Burke, not sad at all that he is gone. I don't have a least fave episode, I love them all!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:12 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I've just gotten into it over the last couple of seasons. I didn't like it when callie's old husband died... or when the hospital got shot up and Meredith lost her baby. I was however pleased about lexie and avery.
    sydash11

Answer by sydash11 at 7:22 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I started the series a couple weeks ago on Hulu, and some of those in the 2nd season REALLY get to me- a couple made me cry! I am really liking it, and I *thought* I'd hate it.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 7:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I don't have a favorite episode (or least favorite) they always make me laugh, I love them all. I did cry like a baby in the episode where George dies. He was my favorite, next to him it was Izzie and she's gone too. Now I'd say it's Dr Sloan and Dr Torres. Least favorite I'd say Leslie. Her character just bothers me sometimes.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 7:37 PM on Mar. 5, 2011

• My bad it's Lexie not Leslie!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 7:38 PM on Mar. 5, 2011