What to do?

what did you do at 34 weeks pregnant to keep yourself entertained?

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• sign up for prenatal classes
    play one of those silly facebook games
    liv3laughlov3

Answer by liv3laughlov3 at 7:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I was working all day.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I don't know.  I'm at 32.  Your 34 weeks pisses me off!  ;)  Just playing.  This is my 4th and time has flied.  I think when I break down the time, it makes it easier.  Like, I only count to 37 weeks.  After that, everyday could be the day so I don't count those, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:19 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Lol. I was in and out of the hospital for preterm labor and put on bed rest. I did the "nesting" thing and got the baby's stuff and room together and watched ALOT of baby shows on tv and read the what to expect when expecting.
    shuggsmommy77

Answer by shuggsmommy77 at 7:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Before our first was born, I bought a whole set of Christmas ornaments to paint. I still have them, in fact. After him, I didn't have to try to think up things to do! There was always plenty!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• WII!!!!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Going to work and running after my 2 1/2 year old, just like any other day, heh. I'd just about KILL for a couple of days to myself where all I had to do was lie on the couch watching bad tv...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• My first time around I did a lot of nesting. I made sure everything for my little girl was in place. I did a lot of cooking. Lots of baking. I took walks, went swimming. I love to read so I also did a lot of reading. The second time around was a lot of the same except I also ran after my toddler. My kiddos are only 15 months apart. If this is your first then use this time wisely...learn something you've never had the time to learn. If this is the second...or more...then enjoy this time with your other child(ren).
    LadyOsgood

Answer by LadyOsgood at 7:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Cleaned. a lot.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 3:13 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• clean, organize, de-clutter, prepare the baby room, start packing your hospital bag.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 8:13 PM on Mar. 5, 2011