WHATS FOR DINNER!!!

i need somthin quick n easy... and needs little ingrediants lol

kylansmommy09

Asked by kylansmommy09 at 7:24 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Food & Drink

• We had Moms tired and hasn't been grocery shopping supper. You can make the amountlarger or smaller depending on how many you're making for. Tonight was for 7 people. 3 boxes mac n cheese made as directed. I can Treet (or Spam) diced intil smal cubes, chopped onion. In a skillet saute the onion and Treet in a bit of olive oil. I cook until the onion are soft for the kids. I drained 1 small can portabella chucks and tossed it in the skillet until warm. Open 1 lg and one small cans of veggies. I used 1 Lg mixed veggies, and 1 sm peas, drain. Add gently to skillet stir gently until warmed. Add to the mac n cheese. We had fruit cups for dessert. You can add and subract as you wish. Sometimes I use hamburger, It's just a quickie , easy..supper.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• LOL..just remembered this. My kkids call it "Cowboy Macaroni". Make mac n cheese as directed add Wolf chili to taste. My kids want veggies in to but you can leave them out. Kids like chili without beans...big guys prefer chuili with beans. If I have both I warm 2 separate cans of chile and let them add to their bowl as needed.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2011