Anyone else get headaches from …..

....those new light bulbs. Why aren’t they bright? I’m so disappointed!
I got the 20’s which is supposed to be 75 watt - they are dim and 2 of them hardly light up our small bedroom.
I’m getting terrible headaches at night and my eyes are always straining. My eye sight is perfect, but I feel like my eyes are going to pop out of head from trying to see.

Works4Mom.com

Asked by Works4Mom.com at 7:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Technology

• Girl, we just bought those white Reveal bulbs for all over the house. Of course, it's like a darn dungeon in this townhouse... but, it still makes it more bright. Have you tried those?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:30 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• lol I don't know what I got. I've tried the GE type and something in a blue box.
    Someone said something about "sunlight" or "daylight" bulbs. OMGosh, I have to do something. I'm now taking advil as the sun goes down to avoid a headache - that can't be good.
    Works4Mom.com

Comment by Works4Mom.com (original poster) at 9:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I like the regular light blubs better. Some people have a Light Sensitivity problem. I know I have to wear sunglass all the time when I'm out when the sun out.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:54 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I'd get a higher wattage- are you talking about the CFL bulbs? The curly ones? lol Those drive me nuts- they should be MUCH brighter, IMO.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:32 AM on Mar. 5, 2011