How Many of You Would Actually Leave You S/O Getting Advice on This Sight?

I myself can't see getting a separation or divorce from a total stranger telling me this. I may take some advice and think about it, but I certainly would not leave my S/O or my children. I just think about this a lot when I read so many posts where women tell young girls wanting advice, and their told LEAVE. That's not always the answer, maybe in abuse or sexual cases, but no all cases. Would you?

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 7:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• I agree with you, listen to the advice but make the decision on your own.
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 8:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I think a lot of times, when it gets to the point where somebody asks the question on whether or not they should leave, they already have a pretty good idea they should, and are just looking for confirmation. Or they want to hear from women who have been in similar situations. If you ask a question on here, you're obviously looking for people to answer. Whether you take the advice or not is entirely up to you.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:32 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i guess it would depend on what was being asked and why. There are always 2 sides to everything. Some woman like to sugar coat it and make it look as they do nothing wrong when they are part of the iusse itself. Not saying that for any abuse or sexaul stuff that is never anyones fault.
    red_head_mommy2

Answer by red_head_mommy2 at 7:43 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I agree if its something very serious and they can't live that way then Yes leave otherwise its better to work it out. Leaving isn't always the answer and yeah some of the advice is nice to hear but some of it can be harsh....but you know maybe some of the commits will change if it happens to them....food for thought.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 5:08 PM on Mar. 5, 2011