Best ways to get a guy to realize you like him?

other then point blank saying it? life is so short and i have seen several posts lately about people who are asking how to get a guy to notice you are into him and so on so what would be some things you would suggest to do to get a guy you hang out with to realize you are "into him" ?? :)

ash2011903

Asked by ash2011903 at 8:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Umm... be yourself, hold hands, get close to him... if you dont want to just say it.
    shuggsmommy77

Answer by shuggsmommy77 at 8:42 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i think giving him the eyes and smile says A LOT but that's just me
    ash2011903

Comment by ash2011903 (original poster) at 8:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Be suttle, small flirtation gestures, And I agree a smile and a few dashing looks with pretty eyes can go along way

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 8:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Sorry, I'm a point blank type of person. I agree life is short so I just tell someone if I like them and want to get to know them better.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• No one ever accused me of being coy. Invite him out for coffee

Answer by rkoloms at 9:15 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I'm new to here but my story is I got pregnant right out of high school married shortly there after we had two children
    together however after about 7 1/2 going on 8 years things really started falling apart we both just realized we had stayed
    with each other that long for the kids sake but knew we wasn't happy and decided to go our separate ways.. I met my new love through a friend of mine who actually dated him on and off a little while and she had no problem with us getting together because they just were not for each other and I can honestly say he is THE ONE... It's hard to explain ladies but as it gets said a lot you just know when you have found "the one" there is no other better feeling in this whole wide world he will light up your world and I really feel happy and am sooo blessed now...
    ash2011903

Comment by ash2011903 (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I would just say from my situation whatever you do if you are ever in my shoes DO RIGHT BY YOUR KIDS my kids father and I still am on good terms for the kids sake and I let them see him as much as he wants, we just were not happy together but whatever you do don't take out your unhappiness on the kids because no matter what you think of that man he will always be the kids father so just make sure you are also looking out for them in the process as well :) Sorry if this was TMI for some but if it helps someone who ever may get in the situation that i was in then it was worth it!
    ash2011903

Comment by ash2011903 (original poster) at 9:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• read up on body language, helps a lot. things like taking his had casually as you talk to him, things like that
    if body contact is made, don't more away. Smiling at him a lot can help
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2011