Anyone have MS & Fibromyalgia?

I have both and lately I have been experiencing a lot of pain in my knees. Like the joints. To the point where it hurts to bend them or move them at all. Does anyone have this issue? I was hoping it would go away or fade. I am just afraid it isn't related to either illness and they will add more to the list of things wrong with me. Thanks!

NickLukeandEmma

Asked by NickLukeandEmma at 8:39 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Health

• My grandmother had that. It might not be related and it might be. It sounds more like a bit of RA or Arthritis. I would bring it up to your dr
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 8:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Thank you! I will bring it up. I just feel so broken. Lol. I am not even 30 and already have a huge list of issues.

NickLukeandEmma

Comment by NickLukeandEmma (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I have Fibromyalgia and have pain in my legs to the point of it cripples me sometimes, my doctor has put me on medicine and as long as I take it the pain doesn't arise as much. they may or may not be related I would definitely talk to your doctor and see what they have to say
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:57 AM on Mar. 5, 2011