I'm tired of...

Teenage mom's using the dumbass excuse of "but I'm still a teenager" so they can go out and have fun. I was 14 when I had my daughter but never once have I used the excuse that I'm still a teenager so I can spend a night, several nights, away from my child. I am a M-O-M regardless of my age and I don't personally care what other people my age are doing I care more about the well being of my child. It's one thing to go out occasionally, as should any mom, but it's just a lame excuse.

iluvmm09

Asked by iluvmm09 at 9:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• people being so nosey and pushy!
    shelbilynn

Answer by shelbilynn at 9:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Who the hell are we to judge anyone if that's what they want to do that's there business why are you letting it get to you?

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 9:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• The teenager should have thought of that before she got pregnant. When you have a baby, you don't get the choice of whether to stay home or go out. The baby should be the first priority.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:52 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• amessageofhope...that's exactly what I meant. My parent's want me to go out for Spring Break since I'm a college student but I'd rather stay home with my daughter.
    iluvmm09

Comment by iluvmm09 (original poster) at 5:23 PM on Mar. 5, 2011