Would you leave your husband over steroid use? Do you consider it as bad as a drug problem?

I know he did them In the past behind my back. Now he just flat out told me he his trying to buy them. He did them before we had a daughter. Might I add, that we are in the process of saving our marriage due to other issues. Now this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Steriods ARE a drug. Use them too much and your whole personality changes. You get angrier, more volatile. Yes, I'd leave. I would not want to put my child in that kind of potential danger.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Yes I'm thinking about it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Absolutely!!!!! I dont know if you know who CHRIS BENOIT is.....WWE Wrestler. He was on them. Ended up killing his wife, 6 yr old son and then himself by hanging. That stuff is NO JOKE. may not be soooo bad in the beginning BUT.. the more and more you take the WORSE it gets. By the time you realize the demon... its too late. Read his story. WWE CHRIS BENOIT. ( of course he's not the only one) be careful & Cautious
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 9:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• OH WOW...HONEY THAT IS NOT GOOD SO LET HIM GO IF HE CANT STICK WITH DROPPING THE HABIT.IT IS A BAD ONE SO DONT TAKE CHANCES WITH YOUR LIFE.GOOD LUCK
    lena695

Answer by lena695 at 10:55 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• DH used to do them in the past when he was in the MMA....I let him know I DO NOT approve....but I can't honestly say I would leave...I just don't know
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• If he was not willing to quit and if I could not trust him then, yes, I would leave him.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 10:31 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• It is drug problem...
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 8:52 PM on Mar. 5, 2011