What is the best excersise to great an great ass and abs?

ExtremlyUnique

Asked by ExtremlyUnique at 9:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• well idk about the abs but i've got the but work out for you. stand with your feet touching at the the heels with your toes pointed as far out as you comfortably can. have your hands resting comfotably on something that is just below your breast area. hold your stomach in and squeeze those butt cheeks. this is the proper stance, now for the actual excersize. kick your legs to the back as high as you can, hold at the highest point for just a second and lower the leg with control, do not just let it fall down. Do this a few times with each foot. The more you do it the better and faster it works. if you really want to shape your bottom you can also kick to the sides. Remember with each kick to keep your toes pointed while not on the ground and always bring your feet all the way back to the starting position. If done correctly these will work and the will work fast. Theres no set amount you have to do, but i try at least 10-15.
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 10:28 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Im going to bump this.. I want to know to lol
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 9:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i have two apps on my iPod. I think they are by Dave Miller (???)....called 5 minute abs....and 5 minute butt. I've been doing them everyday for about 1.5 weeks and can see and feel a different.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 9:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2011