How do i get energy out of my 3 & 4 year old while couped up in our house?

its winter and usually i would take these kids outside every chance i get but since i now have a 3 month old baby its not always easy to get outside with the other two and trust me they have so much energy they need to get out of them.....they are up between 5 and 6am and go to in their beds at 7pm but most nights dont actually go to sleep till after 830....they have so much energy to burn and i am out of ideas on what to do with them inside to get some of that out....we do childrens excersise videos, we play tag, hide-n-seek, run laps around the house, do art activities, playdough, you name it we've tried it. please anyone with any ideas to get me through the next 3 months till summer please give me some indoor activities to tire them out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• I don't know, how about the Y, or maybe a gym class. The baby could tag along but not be totally out of the house.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2011