T-Ball

My 2 and 3 yr old girls start t-ball soon. I am wondering if anyone else has kids this age playing? Our goal for this season is to learn to hit the ball off the tee and running to first base. We do have the youngest team in our league but it's all about the fun anyway.

LadyOsgood

Asked by LadyOsgood at 9:36 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in General Parenting

• My kids didn't start that young. They both started at 5, but there are 4 year olds on my 5 year olds team. It's all about learning the basics and having fun. Don't take it seriously and don't freak out if they wander off and pick daisies, lol.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:01 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• It is fine as long as it is all kept in perspective.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• It's a lot of fun watching the little ones trying to figure out what to do. It's OK, as long as the ADULTS let the kids just have FUN. It's for fun and for learning and that's exactly what it should be for the kids, not a lot of yelling if they don't get it right.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• slw you totally just cracked me up...made me remember playing tee ball and getting in trouble for literally picking the daisies in the outfield. i'm all about the fun...we watch the Miracle League which is the special needs kids...my step brother plays with them so we go to every game...i think even with the big leagues it should be about fun...course im not very competitive
    LadyOsgood

Comment by LadyOsgood (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2011