Last date night. adult content

When was your last date night with you husband or S/O. What did you do?

Ours was last month, I went to work with him and then watched a movie at home. Wasn't much but it's better then nothing

red_head_mommy2

Asked by red_head_mommy2 at 9:43 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• We go out to dinner every wednesday night. Somtimes we'll go to the movies, and sometimes we'll go grocery shopping afterwards.
    tayshu4

Answer by tayshu4 at 9:45 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• November. We went to his brigade ball. We don't have any family close and there are very few people I would trust to watch my kids. We usually only get date nights when family is in town visiting and they usually come when he is away for training or deployment to keep me company.

NickLukeandEmma

Answer by NickLukeandEmma at 9:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• last month we had a date day. its the first time since my 2 yr old was 4 months old. i cant believe its been that long. we have been together 13 yrs married for 4 and have 2 kids. so it is very rare that we have time to be alone together.
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 9:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• We actually just had one the night before last, but we only get to go out alone every couple of months, give or take.

We did some shopping, went out to dinner...and skipped a movie for some...ahem...alone time. Lol! I figured we can rent movies this weekend and watch them at home.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• last september for our anniversary we went to see george lopez had dinner and gambled a little.
    morenarfr05

Answer by morenarfr05 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Ummm I THINK it was a few weeks ago when we went to his Air Force Ball. And then went out to meet some friends at the bar for a little while. Other than that we don't go out because we don't have a babysitter that we can use.
    Bird16_J

Answer by Bird16_J at 11:16 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Well a real date night was about 2 months ago but we have home date night every Monday when he is off and we rent movies snack, nap sometimes make love just being together and bonding.....
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 11:29 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Valentine's Day! DH, his sister, her DH, & I went out on a double date to a very nice resturant and had a great time just sitting there eating & talking about all kinds of stuff for about 4 hours. :) Makes up for when you do nothing for so long.
    MomofSteel

Answer by MomofSteel at 11:47 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i think our last date was a year ago but we dnt do much i wish we did im geting bord of it but wht can i do nada i gess
    jack90

Answer by jack90 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• monday we had a date night. we went to eat, and i didnt know but my dh had packed a snack (some fruit and yogurt) in a basket, and we enjoyed it next to the lake as the sun went down
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 2:06 AM on Mar. 5, 2011