Ignorant inlaws

They medeled in our business and screwed over a lawsuit for us cause they put their noses in it and the people thought it was ridiculous that we got them to fight our battles when we aske them not to say anything about anything to anyone over there. My father in law just disrespected me and they said they don't care to see our kids anymore cause it means they don't have to see me or my husband. First of all can't they get in trouble for trying to access our account information secondly can't the insurance company get in trouble for giving them information? Sorry more of a vent. Oh and they stole our lawn mower since they gave it to us when we moved in 3 years ago while we were at work we came home and it was gone and he admitted to taking it. ugh!

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 9:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Relationships

• Report the lawn mower stolen. Then contact an attorney about the rest of it

Answer by admckenzie at 9:50 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• good luck momma.
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 9:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• wow! how ridiculous of them. im sorry you guys have to deal with that bs. get it figured out, then cut them off.
    Arretsmomma5

Answer by Arretsmomma5 at 9:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• "My father in law just disrespected me and they said they don't care to see our kids anymore cause it means they don't have to see me or my husband."
    I've got nieces and I can't name anything that would keep me from these kids. I would certainly never give up seeing them to avoid seeing someone else!
    Maybe I'm the weird one, but it seems that so many relatives seem to care so little about the kids in the family!
    Anonymous

• I would do what admckrnzie.. Good Luck and Im sorry you have to go through this crazy crap. And I would also like to add That its bs what they said about not wanting to see your kids. If they dont like you fine but to bring your kids in it thats a load of crap
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 10:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• they're immature but they'll be the ones missing out on your kids and are they in your insurance policy? if not they the insurance has no right in giving them info
    morenarfr05

Answer by morenarfr05 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• If they are the policy holder then they can get the info otherwise no they are not. You should bring this up to the insurance company or ask a lawyer.
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 12:10 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• There are privacy laws out there. They shouldn't be able to access your accounts or get information from your insurance company without your permission. Yes, they could get in trouble for that. I would have to tell them that your accounts and your insurance company information is none of their business. I would definitely be contacting your insurance company and tell them not to give out any information to your relatives unless you say it is okay. They are really acting immature.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:42 AM on Mar. 5, 2011