What do you do with...??

What do you do with you child/childrens schoolwork, art work, test ect. that they bring home form school. My dd is still just in pre k but I save some of it (the rly cute stuff or stuff she did rly good on) and a lot of the art work i put on my fridge or cabinets.

L0vingMy3Girls

Asked by L0vingMy3Girls at 9:45 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• O how I miss those days. My children are grown now. I kept and still have things they made not like worksheet. I would post those worksheets from pre-k somewhere where my child could see themt. Then get rid of them In pre-k they do "alot" of paperwork. Keep items that has a special meaning to you in a container with packing. My has last for "years"
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 9:52 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• i put them in a manilla envelope. We have a frame, and once a week we'll change it out to something new, and put the old in the manilla envelope.
    tayshu4

Answer by tayshu4 at 9:46 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• We have a large tupperware in my daughter's bedroom. We put the really special stuff up on the fridge or her wall, and then the rest goes in her tupperware . . . she loves that she can open it any time and see all of her work.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 9:48 PM on Mar. 4, 2011