Does anyone else have absolutely no desire to travel out of the country ...?

I always hear about people wanting to travel around the world or to different countries... or people just wanting to vacation to some island...

It honestly gives me a bad taste in my mouth to think of leaving the country... Even if I had all the money in the world I wouldnt use it to travel out of the USA ... I would take vacations to different parts of the country, but not out of it....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I used to love to travel, but now my list of "acceptable" countried has dwindled . . . . mainly because I have kids. And, I used to love Mexico, but you couldn't pay me enough right now to go down there with all of the kidnappings and stuff.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 10:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• ME!!!!!!!!!!!! and we have free flight benefits, domestic and international. My husband thinks Paris sounds romantic. I think it sounds tiresome, leg cramps, jet lag, anxiety, and a million other bummers. I am happy here, exploring HERE.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• The good ole USA is good enough for me!!!! There is absolutely no way that I would go to Mexico, I did that once and only stayed 30 minutes many years ago. It was scary then and it's much worse now!!!!
    kaedrasgma

Answer by kaedrasgma at 10:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• OH I would love to travel to another country! so no not quite like you...LOL
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:07 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I have a desire to travel to Italy, but only because my mom is from there and her whole family is there...I have lots of cousins, and an aunt that lives there. BUT, I don't have the urge to experience another culture, or to fly anywhere....I LOVE road trips, and like seeing the U.S.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:12 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I couldn't imagine not traveling the world. It's just part of who I am. I get it directly from my mom's father. DH has the same love of travel as I do. We can't afford much anymore with 3 kids in private school. Instead we are instilling a love of travel for where ever we go - US or to visit friends and relatives abroad, including Tel Aviv, Rome, Paris and a small town in New Zealand.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:18 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I don't mind traveling but I have no desire to go to a third world country. No offense to any one from a 3rd world country ,. I just don't see getting sick on the water, dealing with beggars, and thieves a vacation.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• There are a few places I would love to visit in other countries, but we have plenty of beautiful places to visit in the US that I would love to visit too.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I am not from this country, so yes I do enjoy going back home. I do every month or every other.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 10:33 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Not me. I live to travel and take any chance I can to visit another country, although there has not been much of it lately :(
    JuliaW

Answer by JuliaW at 10:53 PM on Mar. 4, 2011