Who do you think has more self confidence ? A better life ? Better relationships?

A person who is happy being a little overweight

Or

A person who strives to be thin

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Anytime a better relationship can get back your confidence & everybody wants to look better. So thin is in...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Depends on what the scale says that week. :) Actually, I would have to say the person who is contented . . .
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 10:02 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Depends on if the persons aspiration to be thin is interfering with their life. If it is then I would say a little overweight and content but if it is just a goal I would say it depends on other factors.

NickLukeandEmma

Answer by NickLukeandEmma at 10:04 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• It all depends on when you say "a little" overweight. Personally I'm a little overweight and "I''m" not happy so I'm trying to lose weight I don't want to be a stick either. I have to watch my weight because of family history.
    better life or better relationship?
    wow what difficult question to answer....so much more I can answer
    I would love to have a better life when I have a tough time with my family...
    bmwlover

Answer by bmwlover at 10:09 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I really think it depends on the person and why they are the way they are(skinny or big).
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Depends on the person. Everyone is different. I used to be thin and was happy. Now, my illness has made me over weight, and I'm still happy!! So, it depends on the person!!
    dalene66

Answer by dalene66 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2011