Just expressing myself!

I just want to say how freakin GREAT i feel right now! I'm so happy and i don't even know why! I JUST FREAKIN LOVE LIFE! lol I love that i'm crazy and different from my whole family! (and that i'm the one that seems to never have any crazy problems!) I LOVE that my kids are so loveable and awsome! And I LOVE my hubby for being supportive with what i want to do and with my beliefs! (i'm a witch!) That felt awsome to type bc i haven't expressed that to anyone really bc i was afraid of them judging me but you know what I don't care anymore! I am who i am if you don't like it then don't talk to me! well i feel GREAT and i just wanted to let everyone know! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE ME! I LOVE MY FAMILY!

sweetmissa47

Asked by sweetmissa47 at 10:10 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Glad you're having a good day. :)
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 10:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Good for you!!! Kudos girlie!!
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 10:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• woohoo

mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 10:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• How awesome for you!!! Being true to yourself is the best way to find happiness. My grandma always said, "Life is too short to be unhappy!" Bless her heart! She was so right.  Keep having happy days ...you rock!

dalene66

Answer by dalene66 at 11:00 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• THANKS GIRLS!!!
    sweetmissa47

Comment by sweetmissa47 (original poster) at 8:05 AM on Mar. 5, 2011