Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Divorce ? What he thinks he can get? Or still deserves.

Ok, tryn again. Shit head ass hole (Husband) served me with divorce pprs. Yestrdy, I did my cryn last night, but I need a confirmation on somethings. My lawyer is out of town. Papers say petitioner(shit head ass hole) requests that confirmed property be seperate property. Does this mean SHAH, wants/expects to have all these for himself? 1. Pension, deferred Compensasion, access to OUR BANK ACCT. and his ugly old suzuki motorcycle. Even though I have been a sahm for 17 yrs b/c he wanted me to? Now he thinks he gets his pension all to himself? Firefighters suck!!!!! Media over does it. Girls It's only a uniform, it the mans honor that counts, not that he rides around in a big red truck. Need to know b 4 kids come home so they wont see my swollen eyes from cryn. They know when I keep my sunglasses on, Ive been cryn.. it's 1030 am , they get out @ 2

Answer Question

Asked by chellenout at 1:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (11)
  • You got a bunch of answers on your last one, i don't know why you are asking again? Do you know how to find your previous questions?

    Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2008


    Copy and paste this link, it will take you to your previous question.

    Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:42 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

  • Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

  • Yes he wants the property and it doesnt mean he will get it. Wait for your lawyer to come back in town and tell your ex if he asks your lawyer is going over the papers and you cannot discuss it with him. Its that simple.

    Answer by gemgem at 1:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

  • ya know what the woman is upset clearly why do you people have to be so freakin evil all the time. if you don't want to answer again then don't there are plenty of questions out there. i just cannot believe how rude and heartless some people can be.

    Answer by jodi205 at 1:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

  • just disagree that everything he is asking for is not just his. when you get to court you can divide things up together with the help of a mediator. that is if you don't have an attorney. you should ask for teh max on everything the alimony to be paid to you and the child support ask him to provide the medical coverage for your kids and ask for the most valuable car you guys have? as long as it's paid off. if your a sahm you may not want all the debts involved like say the house you wouldn't want to assume the mortgage on that but i would ask that the house be place for sale but this markets sucks or ask for at least half or all the equity that is into it. he can cash in the equity and give it to you in one lump sum. make sure that you are the primary parent meaning they live with you. cause the judge will see how much you need to the money to support the kids.

    Answer by melody77 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

  • *raises her hand*

    I do not think I was being evil or heartless, I was simply asking if she knows how to find the answers to her previous question and showing her a link to take her there. Trying to find answers in two different spots for the same question can be confusing if she does not know where to look, and she may not see a valuable answer.

    Thanks for your concern though.

    Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

  • i agree jodi people on here are getting ruder every day. Sweetheart just becuz he wants these things doesnt mean hes going to get them. have your lawyer look at the paper work and you can go from there. typically since you have been the primary care provider for the kids the judge is going to this. i dont know how long you can been married or what state you live in but fear not they typically lean twds the women expecialy when kids are involved. good luck and if you just wana talk let me know

    Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:51 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

  • no your question is i don;t know why you are asking again and people cant tell what you tone is in your typing. when i read it it seemed rude if that is not the case i do apologize to you

    Answer by jodi205 at 1:54 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

  • After 17 years with him the judge will divide the property and you will most likely get alimony if you request it. His lawyer can request anything he wants. What he actually gets is usually 100% different that what he asked for.

    Answer by vbruno at 1:59 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.