Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Please help me figure out what this is's driving me crazy!

It's one of those little metal carts that you can wheel your luggage, beach cooler, etc on. I would compare it to a furniture dolly but on a much much smaller scale. It folds up and have an area to place your items and has a handle to pull it. It also has straps to hold the items you are wheeling. I hope you know what this thing is called before I go nuts trying to google it! lol Thanks!

Answer Question

Asked by anxious1stimer at 10:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Shopping

Level 16 (2,714 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Luggage cart? wagon?

    Answer by balagan_imma at 10:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

  • Maybe a Wonder Wheeler ? I have one for going to dog shows.I can caerry 2 carriers w/dogson the bottom,it has a place to put lawnchairs,and a large bag for misc things.Thre are several different kinds.

    Answer by Tikismom at 10:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

  • Travel cart?

    Answer by tasches at 1:15 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

  • culd it be trolley shppers or trolley carts?

    Answer by AlyssaM0mmy at 2:38 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

  • A hand cart?

    Answer by JeannieBee at 3:35 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.