breastpumps

so yes this question may be alittle premature since im only 18wks as of tomorrow but when i hd my son i produced so much darn milk i had to pump wic where i lived provided us a rental pump but they no longer do that so where can i find a good pump that isnt going to cost me a arm and a leg?

Mommy2B04

Asked by Mommy2B04 at 1:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• WALMART
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• The one I got was from Sears and only cost $50 bucks. I used it for 3 weeks and I don't plan on ever using it again, heh, if you want to take it off my hands for $10 plus shipping costs, send me a message :)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:53 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I got mine from Target for $250. It is the Medela Pump in Style. It is fairly expensive sounding, but considering that I will eventually have more children, I will be getting plenty of years' worth of use. Especially compared to the costs of formula, it is so much cheaper to pump and save all that extra milk for when I'm not home! I have more than made up the cost.

With Christmas coming up, you can let people know you'd like giftcards to someplace like Target and combine them to buy the pump... Also check out ebay. Used pumps are safe as long as you buy new lines and horns, I know Medela sells kits. I bought one for my SIL (from Target) since she's borrowing my pump for her newborn...
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 2:15 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Your local hospital will rent you one for a very low price. They are REALLY good pumps, too.
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 2:16 PM on Nov. 21, 2008