Recipe ideas for plain nonfat yogurt?

hubby accidently bought a large container of plain yogurt, instead of my usual vanilla that I eat with granola. Its a little too tangy for breakfast. What else can I do with it? the only recipe I know is for a pasta sauce that uses it, and lemon juice and cream cheese , melt it slowly add to cooked shrimp and lemon pepper pasta. any other ideas, thanks

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 10:20 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I bought it to eat with chia seeds. I also mix some mashed banana in with it. I am trying to lose weight.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 10:23 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• My husband is middle eastern, so we eat it on all sorts of pastas and things. I also like to eat mine in my oatmeal in the AM. You can also use it in place of sour cream on potatoes, etc.
    Anonymous

• Add a sprinkle of sugar and eat it as usual? Or a drizzle of honey? Smoothies, add pureed fruit and make frozen yogurt...
    Anonymous

• add some juice and have a smothie type drink (blend very well). my kids like to dip fruit and veggies in it.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 11:21 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• google it and you will get a bunch of recipes
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:06 AM on Mar. 6, 2011