Do you have internet at home or do you go somewhere to use it?

Do you have the internet and a computer at home or do you go somewhere else (a library, relative, school, work, church, etc) to use the internet??? Why-is it to save money, get out of the house? Jw bc we are thinking of starting to do that.

NCmommie421

Asked by NCmommie421 at 10:25 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Technology

• We have dsl in our house. And we have two laptops. We don't have cable or a phone bill, so our bill isn't that much per month.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:27 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• thats what we have right now-dsl and no cable but we have cell phones....i think the library needs to make a comeback lol
    NCmommie421

Comment by NCmommie421 (original poster) at 10:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• We have cox bundle package with internet included and our bill for all 3 is about 150 a month, but it's about to go down a little more when we take back dvr box.
    shortmommy23

Answer by shortmommy23 at 10:31 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I have it at home, and I have it at work. So I'm always wired! lol
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:40 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Neither, kind of - we have our computers here, but we don't have our own internet. We live on the same block as my IL's, so they got wireless and the signal is strong enough that we can use that. They pay the bill, we get the use.
    Anonymous

• lol anon. that is pretty smart, i guess if its someone else not related its illegal =/ our neighbors have it and used ours for awhile before they did though so we could always do that lol.
    NCmommie421

Comment by NCmommie421 (original poster) at 10:54 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I'm kind of like anon...we have our laptops, but we live so close to so many people that we can pick up wifi at home and anywhere we go, so we don't keep our own service.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:13 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I have internet and a laptop at my house
    becky0829

Answer by becky0829 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• me and dh both have laptops and we just use our neighbors wifi connection. they said they dont have a problem with it
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 1:39 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• We have internet at home.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:46 AM on Mar. 5, 2011