i dont know what to do

ok so my husbands friends are in construction and all they do is talk about how the mexicans ar talking jobs away and dirty mexican this and that about mexicans. i am half black and mexican and i told them that i am offended by this. and they say o well ur a different kind and theres 2 different kinds.
i dont know what to do my inlaws are the same way.
its like yeah our son may look just white but he is black and mexican too!
thats going to bother him later on too.
the way they seperate the mexican culture is illegals and the mexican americans.
i am still bothered by it.
can u give me advice on what to say like examples or something.
it hurts how they are.

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 1:56 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Just for Fun

• wow you are a strong woman I would of been kicked someones ass your husband has to stand up for you and say do not disrespect my wife and kids ....now on the other hand i would teach my son all if his nationality and make him proud keep your head up and put your foot down

Anonymous

• some people can be so ignorant.Yes your hubby needs to man up and tell them."Listen you are talking about my wife and kids"He needs to open up a can of whoop ass,on anyone who disrespects his family like that.I hope your in-law don't say things around your kids.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I agree with Val, thats BS!!
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 2:16 PM on Nov. 21, 2008