Late for my period???!! Please help.

hey how are yall, well im late for my period and it was supost to be here March 2 but never came. I know that February is a short month and i dk if that has anything to do with it. I have been having lower back pain like for 4 days now and it never stops even if im standing, sitting or laying in bed. My nipples are sore and tingle sometimes. I feel naseated some but i havent thrown up. I feel moist down there like something is gonna come out and some did which was clear idk what that is but it feels like when your period comes out. sorry for the info lol. Im also moody and i have been craving arby sandwiches with coffee and pears and pn butter, Mango and steak or ribs lol. I dk but i have 3 pregnancy test and im waiting for tumro morning to take them. Please i need advice, any is appreciate! Thank You so much!!!!!!!!!

Grace91

Asked by Grace91 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• What advice do you want? Just take the tests. It will tell you tonight just as well as tomorrow
    Anonymous

• There is only one advise, take the pregnancy tests and hope its the outcome you want. GL
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:06 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• see your doc. if you are concerned/
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 3:02 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Take the tests right now!!! What are you waiting for???
    Jesusis4always

Answer by Jesusis4always at 10:25 AM on Mar. 5, 2011