Craziest dream you've ever had!

I LOVE hearing about other people's dreams....I personally think that dreams mean something if we only knew how to decipher them (but thats just me) PLEASE tell me about the weirdest, craziest dream you've ever had and what you think it meant.

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 11:33 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Zombies had me by the ankles and were dragging me away - when I woke up both of my ankles hurt and had red marks around them.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:54 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I had a dream today while I was napping with Logan. I dreamed that I was planning Logan's 3rd birthday (he will be 3 in august so that is not the unusual part). But I was stressed out for some reason and I was 3 months preggo and made myself go into early labor and had to go to the ER. (going into ealry labor was probably b/c I did with logan). But it was wierd that I was preggo b/c my BC doesn't come out til october. I really don't know what it meant.
    becky0829

Answer by becky0829 at 12:00 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I have TERRIBLE nightmares when I am pregnant. Here are 2 that were awful:

First...I was shopping at a grocery store and I saw these babies that were wrapped up in the meat department like the little chickens....some of them were still alive and moving in the packages. I was tearing the packages open and begging people to help me get blankets and save these babies, but nobody would. Everyone was looking at me like I was nuts, and the store manager was telling me "you're going to have to pay for all those". Babies were dying in front of me. It was awful and I woke up shaking and crying.

Second...we were at my cousin's beach house and dinosaurs came crawling out of the water and attacked the house...we had our kids 7, 5, 4, and 2...and we all kept getting separated. When I woke up from that dream, my cousin and I were in the bathroom trying to get to our kids...we heard some sort of dinosaur come in and knew we had to be -cont
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:29 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• quiet...and we were terrified that the kids would be noisy and give away where they were hiding...I heard my 2 year old start crying (in the dream) and the dinosaurs running in that direction and woke up sweating and shaken.

I have nightmares almost every night of every one of my pregnancies, and rarely outside of pregnancy. It is awful!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:31 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I also love to hear about others dreams but I can't rarely remember mine
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 1:41 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Once I dreamt that I was Jill from the game resident evil. I had a magnum and a shotgun and was killing zombies. I think it meant I need to stop playing games before I go to bed.
    Cosetterose

Answer by Cosetterose at 7:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Oooh creepy scout mom
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 1:28 PM on Mar. 5, 2011