Need Advice soon!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help please!!

Well im late for my period it's suppost to come on March 2nd and it hasn't came yet but i been having clear discharge making me feel like my period is already came and everytime i have went to the restroom and wiped its nothing. I have been cramping a little but i nothing coming out...... ihave had pregnancy symptoms like i have been craving werid foods like Arby sandwiches and coffee and mango and ribs etc. I have lower back pain and my breast are tender.. accually they hurt.. lol. February is a short month and i dk if that has anything to do with it but please help what does this sound like to you. And i have also had heartburn, nasuea, one headache, sharp pain in my lower stomach. Thank Yu!!!

Grace91

Asked by Grace91 at 11:35 PM on Mar. 4, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think your period will still come...but that's just me.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:36 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Have you taken a pregnancy test?
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 11:37 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Wait a few more days. Or take a test
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 11:38 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• This is the second time you asked this question within one hour. Whaat exact advice do you want
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:40 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• I didn't experience lower back pain, heartburn or food cravings until I was into my second trimester with both pregnancies, but that's just me.

Also, I get tender and sore breasts every time I'm about to get my period as well.
    The crappy thing, is that a lot of pregnancy symptoms are also symptoms of PMS so it's hard to tell.

The fact that February is a shorter month will definitely affect the date you get your period. It goes on a cycle of 28 days, not by a calender.
    Stupid February and it's shortness. Always messes up my period schedule.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 11:41 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• That was kind of harsh, maybe she didn't realize she accidentally posted it twice or something :( Well, atleast we can tell who did have their period!
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 11:43 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• Menstral symptoms often mimic pregnancy. I am willing to bet you are about to start your (.) (sorry I think that is a gross word lol)
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 11:44 PM on Mar. 4, 2011

• All anyone here can do is guess. You have to test in the AM.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:48 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• It sounds to me like you are freaking yourself out. When worried- pee on a stick. Thats my sage advice.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 3:01 AM on Mar. 5, 2011