really good ideas for Christmas ways of telling him

ok hubby & I are ttc. if i get pregnant this month. I will find out like almost a week before Christmas. I was thinking what would be a GREAT CHRISTMAS way of telling my hubby that I am pregnant? I already know about wraping the test up like a present, but does anyone know of anything else i can do. Im just thinking about some ideas. I really hope that we get pregnant this month. thanks

Married2daBest

Asked by Married2daBest at 1:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a "Christmas" picture together. Instead of saying "okay, ready? say cheese!" say "okay, ready? Say, We're having a baby!" You can catch the look on his face in the picture!

Good luck & baby dust! : )
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 2:04 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I would give him a Christmas card that says Merry Christmas Daddy :D

But I do like the Christmas Picture together, hehe, that would be priceless.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:08 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• ohhh cute idea heather.huckaby!!! that would be so sweet! Funny too! lol! Ive heard of people buying baby raddles and little shoes. Things like that. Hope you get pregnant!
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 2:08 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Oh, I had another idea... You could buy one of those "baby's first Christmas" ornaments for the tree & give it to him as a gift. : )
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 2:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• My DH was away when I found out so me and my friends bought a couple poster boards and wrote one different ones HEY---STEVE-----I'M-------PREGO Except prego was written on my tummy We still have the pics so it's a great memory

Anonymous

• is this your first child if you get pregnant? if so i would come into the room wearing a shirt that says i'm about to be a mommy and get one for him that says i'm about to be a daddy. if you have any other children i would have them do it i"m about tobe a big brother or sister
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• OMG you guys have some really good ideas. thanks to all who wished good luck & baby dust.you rock

Married2daBest

Answer by Married2daBest at 2:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I would take the test and while he is asleep hang it from the christmas tree. Make sure it is where he can see it. I REALLY like the picture idea. Good Luck!!!
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• omg totally wrap up the pee stick!
    Anonymous