Fire fire fire

okay now that I have your attention.......
we are all on here for reasons, why does it feel like it is impossible for ppl to respond to others post, comments, replies, etc........ not speaking of mine. Just in general.

Asked by 2aremine at 12:03 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in General Parenting

• I don't know.  I respond when I have something to say.  Or if I'm a little too hyped up on caffeine sometimes I get silly and respond. 

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:04 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• what do u mean? I try to answer all question if I can give some helpful advice or comfort..

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:05 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I think is just depends on the person, the mood, the category, etc. Everybody's different and have opinions on some things but not all. But, for the not all category, most will either bump or give a thumbs up. I don't do thumbs down, I think each one of has a right to their own opinion.

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:08 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• That's from Overboard. When she's spraying the hose at the kids in the living room. "Fire, fire, fire."

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Usually the only time I don't respond is when I don't think I will be able to contribute something helpful...but if thats the case I will normally bump

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:05 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I try to answer all question if I can give some helpful advice or comfort

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:12 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• THanks ladies........ I had seen someone ask a similiar type of question, so I thought I would put it out there for everyone.....

Comment by 2aremine (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Mar. 5, 2011