Who is the other girl?

My now xboyfriend and I were together for 2 years. While we were together, I did worry about him and his x alot. Turns out my worrying was for good reason and they were messing around basically the whole time we were together. I also found out she wanted him back. Well my question is, since he never wanted to leave me to be with her, doesn't that just make her the "other woman" in terms of sex only? If he knew she wanted to get back together with him and he wanted more than just a physcial relationship with her, why didn't he break up with me and be with her? When I found out he was cheating, he begged me to stay with him and even asked me to marry him! Recently his mom made a comment to me and said, "well I'm sorry for how things turned out but you always knew Tom was in love with Kara." I wanted to punch her! If he was in love with her than why did he want to be in a relationship with me?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Sorry you are going through this... She would definitely be the other woman in that situation. And it was way out of line for his mom to make that comment to you. Sounds like it would be better to be out of a relationship with him. You can do WAY better, and you deserve way better. Let them be miserable together. Best revenge is a life well lived. Move on and don't look back.
    struezel

Answer by struezel at 12:18 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• He's selfish in my opinion.  You don't start something new and leave something unfinished.  That's not fair to anyone involved.  I'm sorry that she said that, very unthoughtful of her.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:16 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I probably THINK more than twice,w/ this guy. He seems not over w/ the other girl,obviously. I see some RED FLAG girlfriend.Good luck...
    inahan

Answer by inahan at 12:22 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• mama you deserve better then that im sorry he is treating you this way
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:16 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• He wanted a two-car garage to park his junk in.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:10 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• honey, you just described the ending of the relationship of me and my ex to a T! in our case, our relationship was taking forever to die so to speak. we made the agreement to see other people. If I was seeing someone else, I made it clear that I was not monogamous.I didnt tell them about my ex because it wasn't their business, but we were still seeing each other.
    My ex on the other hand took up with a girl and fed her lies, making her think that he was actually her monogamous boyfriend. All the questions you are asking are ones that I asked myself the whole time.
    I think your guy should have made up his mind one way or another, or at least be honest, but sometimes it just doesn't work that way.
    You felt that you were the girlfriend, the other girl felt the same way.
    Many tried to tell her, but she wouldn't listen. Just be glad you got out before the other girl in my situation did. She believed the engagement line.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Mar. 5, 2011