i need advice on what you would do to a nasty neighbor

so anytime my dd is playing during the day and even makes a little noise on the floor or anything she will either yell or pound on our ceiling! i am so sick of this and her and mind you she is a little 18 year old girl who parties all night and makes tons of noise herself and has 2 huge dogs in a one bedroom apartment that bark constantly! i am moving out of here in 3 days but is there any ideas out there to make her know how horrible of a neighbor she is and to try and teach her not to teach people the way she does with out confronting her or complaining to the manager or calling the cops cuz i have already done that and it hasnt gotten thru to her please help me with any sneaky bitchy ideas! i know there are women out there who can be bitchy lol

babykins362003

Asked by babykins362003 at 2:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• Ok. Let me get this straight. You mention her age, so I'm assuming you're older.

Act like it.
    Anonymous

• Just stomp back and be as loud as you want, especially when you know she has been up all night partying.
    Sorry I am not that sneaky lol
    Anonymous

• ohh give her a break she is upset and I dont blame her

Anonymous

• um i actually just want to teach her a lesson she is mean and i am pregnant and has threatened to fbeat the shit out of me and my unborn like three times and the cops wouldnt do anything about it unless she physically touched me and she has only done this because my dd was either crying or playing and we have put up with so much from her. and i didnt ask for the bitchy comments to me i asked for a simple way to show her how to act
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 2:08 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• yea i would just be as loud as i could run every appliance you can let your child do what ever she wants. draw a hopscotch board on the floor let her play hopscotch give her a jump rope (depending on how old she is ) give her pots and pans to clang around with hell who cares what you do your leaving in three days and let her call the cops they are not going to hall you away for having a loud child if that was the case hell i would've been in jail a long time ago lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:11 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• So you're moving in 3 days. Get over it. You're trying to get back at someone then turn tail and run so that she can't retaliate.

Its the same thing I'd tell my kids. Get over it.
    Anonymous

• yeah leave her alone she is preg and moving right before thanksgiving that has to be a lot of stress yet alone some young girl messing with her if it was me she would wake up to a twix in her gas tank good luck with your move though

Anonymous

• god you bitches i am trying to get support and you guys tell me i am running so she cant retaliate lol isnt that the same as answering anon??? yep i am pretty sure it is so if you have something rude to say which you all seem to do then do it the right way and not hide lol you make me laugh
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 2:14 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• and i am not sayint g this to the helpful thank you ladies for the ones who understand what i am going thru
    babykins362003

Answer by babykins362003 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• Why would I want to let you know who I am so you could do all kinds of childish catty things to my message box?

Glad you enjoy your laugh. Laugh away, doesn't phase me any. Grow up and God bless.
    Anonymous