Do animals know?

What you are having before you have it.. I'm 34 weeks pregnant, I'm having a girl, and I have two cats.. One of which hates me right now.. And the other loves me. The one that doesn't like me that much right now is my male cat and the female cat loves me.. Or maybe its just a jealousy thing or something.. But I don't know. And I've not done anything to him to make him not like me.. I treat him like I do the other.. I was just wondering if he could maybe sense that and if that is what his attitude is all about..

Poopie08

Asked by Poopie08 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think they do to. My sister and I were both pregnant at the same time and my mom's dogs absolutely hated my sister but loved me. Funny thing is that they also hate my sister's baby but they love mine. It makes no sense what so ever but they did act different to us when we were pregnant.
    BabyBreyen

Answer by BabyBreyen at 2:32 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I think they do, when I was prego with my first a dog came up to me and lifted up like he was going to put them on my belly. Well before he got to that point he stopped mid way, then started rubbing against me. It's kinda hard to explain but it was strange.
    Anonymous

• My male cat Osiris knows every single time when I am pregnant. If I was having a boy he would be always laying next to me or in the same room as me except in the office and when I was expecting a girl I had a female cat at that time ...she knew and she was happy.
    Anonymous