Waiting for blood test results.. HELP! Breast leaking??

I had blood drawn yesterday and am now waiting for results. I was getting all negative HPT and just feeling extremely pregnant. Last night I realized I had a few drops of fluid coming and out of my breast. Is that a sign of pregnancy? I'm also feeling very bloated today. I'm also having awkward sharp pains (not painful, just annoying) in my entire abdomen as if organs are shifting. Is this normal for a 2nd pregnancy?? I would be about 4 week right now. LMP was 10/18.

mommacierra

Asked by mommacierra at 2:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 4 WEEKS IS VERY SOON TO BE LEAKING ALREADY. I WAS 3 1/2 MONTHS AND THAT WAS SOON. MY FRIEND DIDNT START TIL 7 1/2 MONTHS.
    YOU MAY HAVE HAD YOUR PERIOD WHILE BEING PREGNANT.
    YOU MAY BE OVULATING RIGHT NOW IF YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 2:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I would call the lab to see if your results are in yet. My lab has a 24 hour tun-around time, but most tests are done before then, including the HCG.
    They can't give you answers over the phone, but they can tell you if its done or not, and you should be able to go in and show youre photo ID, sign a waiver, and get your results. If not, I would call your doctors office and ask them id they have the results in yet.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:29 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I don't know about the organ shifting, but the leaky boob would be a sign to me! They will let you know with your blood results...

If you're only a few weeks along maybe you haven't produced enough HCG (Is that what the hormone is called? I forget) to show up on a pregnancy test. Especially if your lasst period was about a month ago it could just be too soon for the test to be correct. I would wait another week or so, and test again. Take the same precautions you would if you were pregnant, like not drinking, but don't tell the world about it either, in case it is a false alarm... Good luck, and congrats (if they are in order!)
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 2:29 PM on Nov. 21, 2008