Help with printing on envelopes w/o microsoft word

I have the 4' x 5' invitation envelopes and I want to print the addresses and our return addresses on them, and I can't seem to find a good program to do it...... Believe it or not, I don't have word or excel or any of those.... Does anyone know a good way to do this, or a good program I could download? Also, what does the 4 x 5 measurement convert to in numbers, anyone know? Thank you!!

Juliebee81

Asked by Juliebee81 at 2:23 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Do you have microsoft works? You could always open a regular word processor program and type your address and return address into the document and test print then match to the envelope. It's trial and error and you will need to screw with margins but each piece of paper can be used 4 times during test prints. LOTS of trial and error but it can be done!
    AudreyJ

Answer by AudreyJ at 11:09 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I use Microsoft Works ALL the time, and it works great for that. Otherwise, as the previous poster said, play around with text boxes and adjusting margins until you get it right. Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:36 AM on Nov. 22, 2008