Do you think some people's life ambition is to complain?

Seriously, it seems to me society has come to accept it or something. Yeah, I know this post is kind of complaining, lol but you know what I mean? I get so sick of constant negativity!!!

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 2:46 AM on Mar. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• YEs I think it is, and I have no time for people like that in my life. :D
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 2:50 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I understand completely. These ppl always claims that they don't mean to complain, but they do anyway. From as far as I can remember my mother complained about things that were out of her control. Give ppl a break remember your not the only person in that person circle and would like to minimize on the complaints. And don't forget about your own family when these ppl are complaining to you. Are you able to manage your kids and husband issues to then deal with someone elses complaints?
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 3:03 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I have known many people like this in my life. I was married to one! Lol.
    Cut 'em loose and carry on.

Life is too short to spend it bitching and complaining. :)
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:21 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I think a lot of people don't realize they do it, and most that do just want attention...
    tirelessefforts

Answer by tirelessefforts at 4:08 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• I think most people would rather complain about a situation than actually expend the energy to change that situation so I have no tolerance for whiners.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• it snowed again last night
    i am so sick of this winter weather, when is it going to end!

a good cup of strong coffee and a complaint about something out of everyones control, great way to start the day

lol
    ;)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:23 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• yes
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:07 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Ya a few people feel that complaining is the best thing to do; hence they keep criticising everything. Complain only if necessary should become their motto......
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 9:08 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Yep, have you met my MIL? It sure sounds like it. LOL
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:34 AM on Mar. 5, 2011

• Some people feel that complaining is a way to strike up a conversation, like in the doc office - "I've been waiting here sooooo long; these doctors, blah blah blah" - I just look at them and don't partake in their misery - now, back to my magazine.........
    Peggs11

Answer by Peggs11 at 4:23 PM on Mar. 5, 2011