What are your thoughts on Obama delaying fulfilling one of his campaign promises?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/nov/21/obama-to-delay-repeal-of-dont-ask-dont-tell/

Good or bad?

What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• He isnt going to fulfill h alf of them if half. Hes a politician. They all say things to get elected and never follow through.
    Anonymous

• I don't think it will go through. Its been there for awhile now.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• I am glad he won, but even I said what the previous poster to all my friends and family. Everyone was acting crazy was he won and all I could say to them was "Well I hope he does everything he says he is, nomatter his color"...its true...they lie

but even if he did make one mistake...its gonna be 10 times worse on him than it would've been on anyone else. Bet you that.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 2:49 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• HE HASN'T EVEN BEEN SWORN IN YET!!

Answer by older at 3:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• President-elect Obama is probably going to spend the first year or so of his term cleaning up the mess of the past 8 years. I don't expect things to happen overnight or next week, or next month for that matter. He has a lot more important things to take care of once he is sworn in. Which isn't until Jan 20 so don't get all hoity toity I told you so.
    Anonymous

• I thought we all realized that campaign "promises" are just talk.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2008

• has anyone here even read the campaign promise in the article.

I did not vote for Obama, but that isthe one campaign promise I hope he breaks!!!!! Well I wish he would break the one about signing the freedom of choice act.
    Anonymous

• Can we just wait when he is President of the USA.
    Anonymous

• He has already broken one of his CHANGE promises. We are going back to a Clinton Era Administration.
    Anonymous

• HE WILL break them all and leave this country broken!
    Anonymous