where can u get Toddler 24 months belts?

I am looking for a little toddler belt for pants that are a little lose...where can i get some...

Asked by laura_mae99 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• walmart has them in the baby section with the hair barrets and umbrellas

Answer by deminika at 1:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I have a small-waisted toddler, and I have to buy the adjustable waist pants at Target . I bought him a belt and I can almost wrap it around twice! lol

Answer by brandyj at 1:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Children's Place and Gap, but Wal-Mart is probably cheaper. I would almost say just bump him up into size 2T pants with adjustable waist...I couldn't believe how much easier it was when I finally put my son in toddler pants. And all I would've had to do was cuff them a bit, which I have no problem doing, if his pants would just stay up on their own!

Answer by MaMomToTwo at 1:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I got one at for my dd.

Answer by RFW at 1:31 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• baby section of the wal-mart... i need one for miss willow.. i've been using a shoelace

Answer by levacy at 1:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• get instead of belts - childrens place and some others have pants with buttons on the inside of the waistline that has elasitc that you pull arroud the button to fit the waist exactly for the toddler.

Answer by vakatia at 2:28 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• sears

Answer by momTN2 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 15, 2009

• we got our 17 month old a belt from walmart for less than $9 :) surprisingly it was made better than belts we have gotten from the childrens place lol

Answer by b4byd0ll at 9:36 AM on May. 27, 2010